Sunday, December 20, 2009

flatland practice


it didn't seem that dark, until i looked at the footage.
the shed is tiny, was turning in order to not run into stuff not (necessarily) because my landings were sketchy. trapping the board on the ground isn't so good. you've got to CATCH it in the air if you want to be able to go off anything. so that's what i'm working on now that i'm getting some of these.

moves list:
darkness - pre brightness filters
hardflip
frontside flip
360 flip
varial heel
nollie flip
hardflip
kickflip
nollie backside flip
nollie back 180
hardflip X 4
darkness - pre brightness filters
camera blaster! it was fine
song: in the fade Queens of the Stoneage

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your editing and music choices!! I'm seriously impressed with your skills! I don't know what you're doing, but I like the height of the front of the board with the flip...and landing it on one set of wheels looks a tad hard (was that on purpose???)! Wish I knew more so I could talk to you intelligently about it!

    I'm for sure going to have to show Ethan when he's not playing "hide & seek" with his friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you liss! it's nice when you guys like seeing these little things.
    the one where the nose comes up is a hardlflip. i've been working SO hard every time i skate for the past 6 MONTHS and am only now really getting them. finally.
    now that the camera is working, i'll be able to film way better stuff again. WOOP!

    ReplyDelete