Saturday, February 13, 2010

switch hardflip!

it took me six months to work out hardflips. started on carpet and in a tiny space, worked up to moving and then took it to a little drop. i think too much and know all about what i'm doing with my tricks to get them to form, so was thinking (haha) about making some "trick tips" that are actually useful for some i feel qualified on. probably not a fair comparison but using the same feel from Regular, i've gotten my Switch Hardflips going in a couples weeks! if i can teach my self both ways it seems more valid. here are switch and regular with a spider i found lurking under the rampsadly this spider was too scary to live where ramp moving fingers might get bitten. i really do wish i'd had the courage to understand and move her somewhere better for both of us. :(
another funny techo masterpiece usurped for my own devices
gorillaz "stylo" (to be released in about a month)

3 comments:

  1. nicenice! Sheesh I wouldnt have the patients to do all that, practice for so long and fall and whatnots, but I know youre used to it! And the results are a-mazing! I love seeing you! Miss you :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you commented again! thank you tiff!!
    seriously wat you said.. that's why i get so hyped on the breakthrus, cuz i've gotten something done way more than just a clip shows.
    thank you for checkin and posting i always look to see if any of you have noticed and said something. miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spider is pretty nasty...at the very least, its probably eating a lot of bugs that you don't want around!

    I'll have to show Ethan this one and let him read it!!! Although he'll think he'll be able to practice inside... :-/

    Today was "dress up as your favorite career day" at school. Ethan dressed up as a "Skater"! haha He even took his board to school!

    (BTW I LOVE your built in bookshelves!! Random I know!)

    ReplyDelete