Thursday, July 30, 2009

bridge jump

today turned out to be muggy and sweltering, too hot for my customers which made sense to me!
since we were the only ones available all of the sudden it was up to me and shyrey to make the most of it. so we decided to take advantage and get back to the river with the camera while there was enough water.

this is the bridge jump vid we made!

song- gorillaz 68 state from D-sides

it is hard to see what's going on with the small screen size, here's the moves list:

intro lookers
s tester jump
n s 180's
s 900
n backflip 1
n 900
s 540
n backflip 2
n corked 900
s 720
n backflip 3
outro 8th speed nflip


i also posted this for my first vid on youtube with higher quality.
08ender80 shyrey nathan bridgejump
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxrHyLJx0s

4 comments:

  1. I would NEVER ever ever jump off that bridge!!! lol It looks like a perfect way to cool off and the kids and I are seriously impressed with the "tricks" performed while jumping! Natalie liked the back flip most! She asked to watch that part over and over!

    (I like how you composed your video as well! I have a little program to put them together, but I don't usually mess with it much!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    but some GIRL did before us!
    it IS a little crazy too even though it sadly doesn't look like it. your feet touch the ground every time, so it's important that your feet aren't your neck.

    i've updated by shortening, and posted a better resolution version (my first ever, that took FOUR hours to upload!) on youtube.
    searching youtube for 08ender80 brings it up, "shyrey nathan bridgejump."
    kind of boring, but hey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, it looks scary to me!!! Esp if your feet touch EVER! I'm not a water person at the pool even, so make it a river/lake...jumping into it and not seeing the bottom=no thanks! lol

    I'll have to check out the vids when Roby's dad leaves or later this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Did you check out our vacation pics? We only went two days, but some of the stores are pretty funny! Reminds me of our younger days together! :-)

    ReplyDelete