Friday, July 31, 2009

couldn't sleep..
checkin out the footy.

while in the air you can feel the height and adjustments that normal speed video doesn't show. - ULTRA SLOW MO then
to view aerial awareness


1st flip went out and away from the rocks that i did NOT want to hit, but twisted a bit so was back flipping while moving sideways. took some correctors to straighten back around for the landing.



this is my favorite one to do
corked 900
starts with off axis 540 then control rotation through another 360


straight over back flip with speed control


sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I like the slow-mo! You have such precise control over your motion/body...I would flail! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a good thing I wasn't there as I would have probably gasped every time you jumped off, looks high and way too scary but fun too. Like old days of skating and the tricks you would do, scary but amazing the talent you have.

    ReplyDelete