Monday, July 13, 2009

my tats

"i"maginary numbers "is" "square root -1"
i am therefore i am "is"
feels more balanced with both sides now


i'm terrible at getting pictures!


1st night done took a pic of flexing square root in the mirror.


dropped "square root of -1"


practice drew square root left handed on right


was practicing the letter-box for "i"maginary numbers


"i"maginary numbers symbol on left wrist


nathan the crow tats pic


so.. Tiffanie had asked about my tats and i told her i would put something up after the ramp project. here it is over a month later! guess i never really told anyone?
the next post hopefully will be an explainer. i'm finding it harder than i'd thought to describe concisely how it's a meant to be a: thought manifested as a perspective portal.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you really need to explain yourself or your self expression to anyone. If you want to, than I'd like to hear/read it...but don't feel pushed to! I already know a lot of it...but its always interesting to talk about it again (you're so much more DEEP than I have time for right now!!!).

    And don't feel embarrassed/ashamed of your tattoos. Its who you are, and makes you feel whole. I think they fit with your style/intelligence/etc perfectly.

    I really like the new one as well, I'm still impressed by the "i"maginary numbers one. The detail is fabulous. Not to mention having something that YOU draw is so much more meaningful than some random thing that the person slaps on you.

    I have one, I still like it...and like I said have thought about getting another, but am still not sure! :-)

    (BTW, you look GINORMOUS compared to that door, esp in the second picture!!! lol How tall are you?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you liss. i'm glad you seem to like them and support me, it means a lot to have the people you care about accept you.
    and i'm not so deep ;P
    nor tall! hah, that's a tiny weird attic door. i'm exactly 6'1" which is nice.

    ReplyDelete