Sunday, July 19, 2009

keeping with my copy liss theme, i'm posting a random pics blog too! only i have all day off and nothing much else to do :p

88

88


an optical illusion where you change "levels/scales/orders/modes.." of thinking to find layered meaning

88

88

luxuriating with his fribbie

on his personal throne

it's a rough life

"color-switch falls"

spray paint on poster board
gray water with colored mountains falls into colored water as mountains gray

thought my ramp was prepared for the first snowstorm..until morning.

with expert tracking i was able to follow the rv tent's trail across the yard.

first snow ender run in, yiey!


planetairial vortexed waterspout

spray paint on poster board

ender mobin


"atomic forest" airbrush painting on posterboard

*pending explainer?*
a philosophical physics piece meant as a perspective window.

4 comments:

  1. Did you post something right here that I missed???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol woops! made this while i was figuring out google-analytics script embedding. and a recent-comments gadget so i won't miss a new comment on an old post.
    i think i'll continue my theme of copying you and post some old randome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still amazed at what you are able to do with paint!

    The 88 in paint is amazing, I hadn't seen that yet...although I am still partial to the drawing version as I love the detail.

    I love "atomic forest" as well. It reminds me of mine. which I need to get out...almost all our wall art is still in the box it got moved it...

    lol Sneaky RV tent! Ender cracks me up too! Does he always chew the middle of his poor frisbees?!?! I like his chair! I hope no one else sits there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, old paintings..
    the airbrush colored 8's should be as detailed as the pencil one when i'm done. and there are some tricky paint effects i'm intending to include. it's just a LOT of trouble to do it perfect, and my equipment is a struggle so..
    atomic forest is one of my favorites too. i forget what my paintings look like because everything good has been given away! hah
    i thought the tracks of the tent were funny too.
    and yes, ender's a bugger and always chews out the soft supple underbelly middle out of his fribbs. which then don't fly for crap anymore! his chair is his personal throne, he's not allowed on the couch (which is teaching him good manners), but it gets vacuumed at least weekly so isn't too bad for people too. he's so funny with carrying his frib up there and laying on it or having a paw touching it or his face jammed thru. LOL

    ReplyDelete